Aug 28, 2018
“The small things that you
do every day, consistently, make a great difference over
Episode Summary: Between work, family, friends
and a long list of things to do, it is easy to let life get in the
way of exercising. Even though intellectually we know the
importance of exercising, it can often be very difficult to stay
consistent with it. Listen to this episode to learn some basic
paradigm shifts that will make it easy to stay committed to your
workout, even if you are not in the mood.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How often have you made a commitment to exercise and dropped
- Is your exercise just about the physicality?
- What is your motivation to exercise?
- Do you exercise because of an idea of how you should look?
- What if you chose to perceive discipline as something other
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- 3 keys to stay consistently motivated in relationship with your
- Why discipline is not deprivation.
- How exercise is a commitment to your higher self.
- How staying committed to exercise can affect other areas of
- Why you shouldn’t let your mood or the moment affect your
decision to exercise.