Jan 19, 2022
“When we are at the
deepest trouble is when our gifts rise to the surface.”
Episode Summary: Michael Meade, author of
“The Genius Myth”, talks about the innate gifts every
person brings to the world and how to uncover them. He also shares
the distinction between fate and destiny, as well as the importance
of reconnecting with our imagination.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Important ways to shift your ‘story’ for the
- The difference between fate
- The influence family can
have on your destiny.
- What ‘soul’ really
- How you can use resistance
to your benefit.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Did you always have a sense of this is what you
would be doing? Was it a surprise?
- How can someone take their gift or passion and make
money from it?
- Is there anything anyone can do to begin exploring
or becoming conscious of their gifts?
- How much of our lives would you say we as human
beings are in control of?
- Is there anything you can say to help us understand
the story of what is happening right now in America?
Find out more about Michael's work here: voices.org