Oct 19, 2020
“When you share your
struggles, not only do you heal, you’re healing the
Episode Summary: In this episode, Koya Webb, an
internationally recognized yoga teacher and holistic health coach,
share’s her perspective on how to deal with
fear, comparison, criticism and recognizing love in our life. Learn
to calm your mind and see how our problems and health issues can be
solved with a simple recipe called love.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The 3 keys to start loving yourself and act against the "I
- How to show up for yourself in times where external validation
seems so important for others.
- The first steps to begin moving out of the cycle of fear.
- How to acknowledge your feelings and work with them instead of
- Simple facts to start being healthier and loving your body
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How did spirituality come into your life?
- How did you manage and break out of the fear cycle?
- What do you mean get "loved up" and what can we do to love
ourselves in those moments of fear?
- How does someone deal with constant comparison with people on
- How do you deal with people's criticism, judgments and
projections on you, and not let that stop you from putting yourself
- How do you define health and what can we do to stay