Jun 27, 2018
"It is a mistake to think that
the obstacles to finding love are outside of
Katherine Woodward Thomas is a coach
trainer, licensed marriage therapist and best-selling author
of Calling in “The One:” 7 Weeks to
Attract the Love of Your Life. In this
episode, she shares with us her profound wisdom on how our core
beliefs can get in the way of finding love in our life. She
explains where these core beliefs come from, how they affect our
interactions with ourselves and others, and how to shift them to
create happy, healthy relationships.
Some Questions I
- Is there just one person, one
- What are some of the biggest
mistakes people make when it comes to finding love?
- What are the steps for someone to
move away from old dynamics in relationships?
- Where are you carrying resentment
in your life? What was your part in it?
- What are the stories we tell
Things You Will
- How to learn to love yourself
before you can love another.
- How to become aware of codependent
behaviors and how to move through it.
- How our core beliefs drive the way
we run our lives.
- The ways in which we perpetuate our
stories the prevent us from attracting love in our
- How conflict in a relationship is
actually a really good thing.
- How to shift the belief that we are