May 27, 2020
“This is a time for
self-development, not dependent on changing our
Summary: Dr. John Gray has written
over 20 books exploring men, women and relationships. His
Mars/Venus book series has forever changed the way men and women
view their relationships. In this powerful, information-packed,
episode, John dives into the intricacies and difficulties in
relationships during this COVID time and beyond. He generously
shares his experience and expertise on how men and women connect,
relate to one another, overcome their differences, understand one
another on a deeper level, and ultimately have the potential to
evolving their relationship and their life to the next level, even
during this unique and challenging time in the world.
Some Questions that I
- How is the current situation of
COVID-19 affecting marriages and couples worldwide?
- What is it that women need most in
relationships? What is it that men need most in
- How can women access their own
estrogen? What are some ways that women can increase their estrogen
levels? What are some ways that men can increase their testosterone
- How can women allow themselves to
ask for help from men without becoming disempowered?
- What is the best way to solve a
problem with your partner during an argument?
In This Episode You Will
- The 4 mistakes people make in
their relationships during this COVID-19 challenging
- The 3 most important things men
need to know about women.
- What the 80/20 rule is and how
this will help resolve conflict in your relationships and
- Key insights that will help you
resolve your relationship challenges that could be leading to
- The 3 reasons men don't listen to
women the way women want them to and how to shift that
- The key things women need from men
to be happy.
- 3 keys to upgrade your hormones
and balance your body.
- One of the most important keys
that will shift all of your relationships - and it’s not what you