Aug 19, 2021
“Fall in love with your
humanness. See where that love affair takes you and honor it humbly
Episode Summary: Jac O'Keeffe is a spiritual leader, author, and trailblazer in
the exploration of consciousness. Jac joins
me this week to share her deep wisdom and perspective on spiritual
awakening and enlightenment to help us fall in love with our
humanness. Listen to this episode and learn how to reconnect with
your true self and fulfill your greatest purpose in life.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What enlightenment is and some misconceptions about
- How to detangle yourself from compulsive
relationships and thoughts.
- How to forgive yourself from something you did in
- How to identify the difference between a mental
illness and a spiritual awakening.
- The reason that there is a purpose for everything
that happens to us.
- What taking a leap of faith looks like.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- Are enlightenment and awakening the same
- How can someone forgive and love themselves if
they’ve done some really bad things in the past?
- Why do enlightened people, spiritual leaders abuse
- Is the world an illusion? Is there one God? If so,
why is there so much evil in the world?
- How to manifest in the world when you’re connecting
only with your divine spirit and not your ego, ‘I’?
Find out more about Jac's work here: www.jac-okeeffe.com