Aug 27, 2019
"There comes a point when the life you are living is too
small for who you are seeking to become."
Episode Summary: Quitting is frowned upon in
our culture. From a very tender age, we are taught that winners
never quit. However, sometimes the cost of persevering and not
quitting can be very high. It often means staying in situations
that are not right, for longer than necessary. Listen to this
episode to learn 3 simple keys that will help you know if it’s time
Some Questions I Ask:
- Have you ever had an experience when no matter how hard you
try, things just don’t seem to work out the way you want them
- Where is the line between persevering and letting go?
- Have you ever invested so much into something that even though
it doesn’t work out you can’t let it go?
- What do you need to quit today?
- How do you know when it’s time to keep persevering and
insisting or when it’s time to quit?
- What is it that you are needing to let go of?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Two questions to ask yourself if you are thinking about
- The downside of persevering through anything.
- The key reason you should not get attached to the outcome of
- Two reasons we often ignore dissatisfaction with our current
- The advantage of quitting a situation that is no longer aligned
with your true self.