Jul 16, 2019
"When we are born we don’t bring anything that is physical
into the world but when we leave the body we also don’t bring
anything with us. The only thing that is brought is our
consciousness and the way in which it has evolved."
Episode Summary: Most of us were brought up
under the theory that consciousness is created by our brains. Under
this premise, all consciousness ceases to exist upon death. In this
fascinating episode, Mark Gober, author of The End of Upside
Down Thinking, tells the story of how he came across hard
evidence that challenged this paradigm, how his viewpoint changed
radically and the implications that this new mindset has for
Some Questions I Ask
- How did you become interested in consciousness?
- What was your old world paradigm? How did you shift it to a new
- Did you see any specific abilities in yourself open up as a
result of this shift in paradigm?
- Can anyone be trained to develop the ability for psychic
- Were you afraid to let go, what gave you the courage to let go
of your paradigm and embrace a new one?
- What else would you say to a person to facilitate being more
open to a paradigm shift?
In This Episode You Will Learn
- An interesting fact about the relationship between your brain
and your consciousness.
- How to access the deeper dimensions of our consciousness beyond
- The implications of a shift of consciousness paradigm for
- How to distinguish between your intuition and your fear.
- Three questions you can ask yourself as a way to evolve.
- Two opportunities this new consciousness paradigm may open for