Apr 16, 2019
"Perfection gives you the sensibility that
there is an end point. Mastery is the deep understanding that there
is no end point."
Episode Summary: Children learn very fast, but adulthood seems to steal
humanity’s ability to think as creatively and learn quickly. As
adults, it is easy to get caught up in endless mental loops that
ultimately lead to paralysis. Listen to this insightful episode as
Tom Chi, coach to corporate executives and top innovators around
the world, shares some of the secrets of thinking creatively,
achieving mastery in your craft and finding your
Some Questions I Ask
- How does one train or prepare to
do some of the things you do?
- Is it possible for just anyone to
become tech savvy?
- Why is it that as we get older it
seems like we lose the capacity to learn?
- What does dropping down all
- What do you see as some of the
biggest challenges we are facing as humanity? What can we do about
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Some of the things that someone
who doesn’t feel very creative can start doing to regain the
ability to learn like a child.
- How to use our beliefs to become
- 3 key life lessons to pass on to
the next generation.
- How to discover your
- What it really means to be a
master of your craft.
- The relationship between identity
and possibility and how to use it to change your life.