Jul 3, 2021
“When you don't honor yourself,
you are denying the divine from expressing itself through
Episode Summary: Are you ready
to explore the possibility of living a life that’s led by love
instead of fear? Get in the flow of living your best life this week
with Anita Moorjani, New York Times bestselling author of ‘Dying To
Be Me’, where she speaks about her near death experience
surviving cancer. Listen to this powerful episode and learn how to
receive love, share love and simply be yourself in order to connect
with your deepest desires.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The challenges of living in a multicultural
environment and how to deal with it.
- The consequences of being a people pleaser.
- How to empower yourself during challenging
- Important steps needed to access inner freedom and
- The misconceptions of doing God’s work and making
- What it means to reincarnate.
- What is karma and how it can affect your life.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How did you deal with being diagnosed with cancer
and the 4 years of living with it?
- What did you learn from the near death experience?
Did you learn the root cause of your cancer?
- How can someone access freedom and self-love
without a near death experience?
- How can someone with so much self-hate begin to
make that shift to loving themselves?
- Can you elaborate on the notion that we sometimes
hear “selfish is not spiritual”?
- How does destiny and karma come into play in the
- What happens when you die?
- With all that is going on in the world, how can
someone move through life without the fear of death?
Find out more about Anita's work here: anitamoorjani.com.