Jun 13, 2018
“We need to put sacred
consciousness, sacred love, sacred compassion into urgent, focused
action, what I call sacred activism, in a worldwide movement of
love and wisdom in action.”
Religious scholar, author of over 30
books and world renowned teacher of mystic traditions, Andrew
Harvey talks about the state of humanity today, who God is, and the
path to spirituality and divinity. Andrew shares his thoughts on
where humanity is headed, and how we can move through our
individual as well as collective “dark night of the
Some Questions I
- What do you make of what’s
happening in the world today?
- When you were experiencing your
'dark night', how did you move through it to the other
- Do you have hope for
- From your perspective and
experience, how does one surrender?
- If someone doesn’t have a
connection with God, what do you tell them?
- What do you say about those who
commit violence and say it is in the name of God?
- What would you say to someone who
is losing faith, feeling hopeless or wanting to give
In This Episode You Will
- The three most important 'jobs' we
have going into the future.
- How to get unstuck and work
through your destructive patterns.
- The four stages of the divination
- How to navigate through your
- The four benefits to applying
Hindu Goddess ‘Kali’s dance’ to today’s world crises.
- The three key criteria describing
those who truly love God.