Sep 14, 2019
"What excites me the most is not things that are giving us
more power, but things that are increasing the love and wisdom so
that we can hold the already tremendous power we have
Episode Summary: Humanity as a whole is facing
really challenging times on all fronts, environmental, political
and social issues all over the world. In this insightful episode
with Daniel Schmachtenberger, evolutionary philosopher and systems
designer, he shares with us how a shift in the way we ask questions
could lead to a new civilization that does not cause all the
problems that we have today. How we can learn a different way of
solving issues by changing the incentives and walking a mile in
someone else’s shoes.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What do you see as the primary cause of the problems with
- How do you go about shifting a situation without it being at
the expense of something else?
- Are there any key questions that you ask yourself when looking
at a problem that help you see a problem differently so you can get
a higher perspective?
- Is our ability to understand the problem determined by our
level of consciousness?
- As you look at the world, what excites you? What do you see as
the possibility and potential for humanity?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The main reason humanity needs a new problem solving
- The first thing to do when trying to solve a problem that
affects any number of people.
- One of the most potent exercises you can do from a spiritual
- How technology can promote new economic thinking.
- The most important thing to focus on in education.