Jan 13, 2020
"What you don’t feel and express in a conscious and healthy
way will inevitably end up coming out and expressing in unhealthy
Many times in our culture, we are ashamed of our anger. We run away
from our anger and suppress it. But that only leads to energy
building up inside, and whatever you suppress will get expressed
later in toxic ways. Listen to this episode to learn 4 keys to
dealing with your anger, letting go of the past and reclaiming your
Some Questions I
- What comes up for you when you
hear the word anger? What do you imagine?
- What is your relationship with
anger in your life?
- How often do you allow yourself to
feel your anger?
- Is there some part of you that
doesn’t want to let go of the anger?
- How do you process your
In This Episode You Will
- The key reasons we learn to
disconnect from our anger.
- The dangers of suppressing your
- How anger can be a coping
mechanism and the way to overcome it.
- How to get closure, regardless of
- The surprising reasons you may
have trouble getting over your anger and how to address