Oct 8, 2019
"The more you love yourself just as you are, the less you’ll
actually need it from other people."
Episode Summary: One of the greatest fears we
have as human beings is not being accepted and loved for who we
really are. As children we often learn to behave a certain way in
order to fit in and feel liked. That is a betrayal of ourselves,
and ultimately no one wins. Listen to this episode to learn 6 keys
to stop betraying yourself, start honoring you and set yourself
Some Questions I Ask:
- Are you being true to yourself?
- Are you expressing all of who you are?
- Are there any ways that you are betraying yourself?
- How is your relationship a mirror of your authenticity?
- How can you expect another person in your life to honor and
respect you, if you are not giving that to yourself?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- 6 keys to stop betraying yourself.
- One important reason you might be experiencing pain in your
life and unhappiness in your relationships.
- How negative feelings can actually be a portal to your
- One key question to ask yourself when someone betrays
- The connection between self-betrayal and toxic