Dec 8, 2020
at what's most important to you, what you really connect with and
what gives you purpose, and write about that.”
Episode Summary: In this special
second-part episode with the great Mark Victor Hansen and his COO
of the Hansen Family of Companies as well as co-author of "How To
Be Up In Down Times", Preston Weekes, they both share the secrets
of a best-selling author, what it takes to be #1 and how to
manifest your goals in a very competitive industry. Listen to this
episode to learn how to find the book in you so that you can live
forever in the heart and mind of others.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to overcome creative blocks while writing a book, a song or
anything you are creating.
- What you need to stay motivated and inspired to continue
- How to find the perfect title for your next book.
- The 3 factors to telling a great story.
- The “Chicken Soup” formula to convert your book to a
- The steps to promote your work and achieve your goals.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- Why writing a book is so pivotal and important for someone who
has a message?
- What are some writing blocks that can happen and how can we
- How to find the ‘perfect idea’ for a book?
- What makes a story a great story to tell?
- What are the marketing steps to take to start selling a
- What is the future for speakers and what are different
platforms we can share content?