Apr 27, 2021
“I believe that we're given the
opportunity to navigate the storm so that we can turn around and
bring many others through their storm.”
Episode Summary: Lisa Nichols
is known as one of the most requested motivational speakers in the
world. Her story is inspiring, and she will get you pumped and
motivated to live your best life. In this episode, Lisa dives deep
sharing how to move through, and even thrive in difficult times.
You will feel inspired to use her practical daily methods to help
you get through your most challenging moment and come out on the
other side even stronger, clearer and more alive.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Tips on how to thrive even in the darkest of
- 3 questions to ask yourself and actions to take to
help you get clear on what you want to achieve.
- Daily methods to help you move through difficult
situations in your life and unravel the gifts they bring to your
- Key steps on how to move through bitterness when
you are wronged.
- How to move through cultural differences and
different viewpoints to bring you to your next level of
consciousness and awareness.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How have you navigated the past year through the
pandemic and managed to stay sane, motivated and thrive giving your
gifts to the world? What are some of your key lessons?
- How does someone get in a zone and get clear on
what they really want authentically in life?
- What did you access within yourself in moments of
wanting to give up that kept you going?
- How do you move through the bitterness when you are
- How can someone navigate through different
viewpoints that can be detrimental?
Learn more about Lisa's work here: motivatingthemasses.com