Mar 29, 2022
meditation or medicine, explore consciousness so that you really
understand that you and I, and everything that we see with our
physical eyes, is only the tip of the iceberg."
Episode Summary: New York Times
best-selling author, entrepreneur to multimillion-dollar companies
and leading authority on neuroscience, John Assaraf, joins us on
SoulTalk this week. Listen and learn how to overcome fear and stay
composed in the face of uncertainty to achieve your goals and
success on a holistic level.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to stay committed to your purpose.
- How to overcome fear and self-sabotage.
- How to master your own brain and the importance of
exploring your consciousness.
- How to be radically honest with yourself and why
this is important.
- A proven model to use in order to achieve ultimate
- How to move through repetitive thinking and master
Some Questions I Ask:
- How did you get into the field of personal
development and inspiring people?
- What do you think gets in the way of people intending to be
committed to their purpose?
- Where can someone begin in terms of shifting their
- Where do you draw a line being your authentic self
and the authentic self perceived by society
- Can anyone really change?
- What goals are worthy enough to trade your life
To learn more about John's work, click here: