Oct 12, 2021
"Mindfulness is that
spacious attention that says, yes, this is what's here and who I am
as the loving witness of it all.”
Episode Summary: 'Love without power
is sentimental and anemic. Power at it’s best is love.' Jack Kornfield, Author, Buddhist practitioner, Spirit Rock Meditation Center
founding teacher, and one of the key teachers to introduce Buddhist
mindfulness practice to the West, joins me this week to
share his deep wisdom on how to heal from
pain, trauma and addiction in life. Listen and learn how to heal
yourself and the world through love, compassion, forgiveness and
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to let go of the pain and traumas of life.
- A key practice to help you forgive yourself, and
- How to develop compassion and tenderness even in
the most difficult times.
- What is the real meaning of mindfulness and of
meditation and the difference between.
- How to navigate through an overwhelming impulse or
- The role of plant medicine in spiritual development
and the healing process.
- A few misconceptions and myths about the term
enlightenment and where to find your true internal bliss.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- What are some of the reasons you see that prevent
people from letting go?
- How can someone let go?
- How do we develop compassion?
- How can someone move through an emotion?
- Can you define what you mean by mindfulness and
perhaps the difference between mindfulness and meditation?
- How can someone who is going through addiction
learn to let go and save themselves?
- How does plant medicine affect our
- Can you share your insight or your perspective as a
spiritual teacher on what is happening in the world, the virus,
people losing their jobs, lock downs, etc. What is happening on
Find out more about his work here: