Apr 9, 2019
"Real love gives freedom, and in freedom there is always
choice. The choice to do or not to do."
Episode Summary: A relationship can be a
blessing. But relationships are often challenging because they
bring out our unresolved issues like fears and insecurities.
Matters of the heart are seldom logical, and they can leave you
feeling vulnerable and raw. In this insightful episode, we explore
the real meaning of freedom, unconditional love and what to do when
confronted with the choice of an open relationship.
Some Questions I Ask
- What to do if you are in love with someone, but they want to
have an open relationship?
- Is acting out all of your desires really freedom? What is real
- If you can’t have a relationship with one person, how are you
going to have a relationship with 2 people?
- How being spiritually evolved is monogamy?
- What does loving unconditionally really mean?
In This Episode You Will Learn
- How to know if you are in the right relationship.
- How to deal with a momentary attraction for another while in a
- The importance of speaking your truth and renegotiating
agreements in a relationship.
- What the foundation of freedom really is.
- The importance of a spiritual practice for men.