May 19, 2020
“When you don't let your loving be dependent
on the agreement of the viewpoint, you're free to keep
disagreements with those that we love is a natural part of being
human. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone, but it
can be a deep source of pain, especially with those you love. In
this episode, I explore the possibility of seeing a new
perspective, where even if you both have a different viewpoint, you
can still come from the best intentions.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- What do you do when someone that you love believes something
fundamentally different than you?
- How do you deal with disagreements?
- What if you start seeing things as everybody is right, not only
- How can disagreements impact relationships?
- How can our conditioning affect our ability to discern?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to face disagreements with people that you love.
- How to move from a no-return disagreement to an empathetic
- Important keys to be more open and receptive to other people’s
- How to be more flexible with our personal policies.
- How to avoid losing relationships due to a different point of
- How to live in alignment with your truth and beliefs.