Feb 11, 2020
"The ability to control and change yourself
is actually the greatest power of all."
We often despair of the behavior of people around us - our parents,
friends, children or partner - and we do our best to try and make
them change. Unfortunately, forcing people to change doesn’t
usually work. Listen to this episode to learn 3 simple keys that
will help you bring real and lasting change to the people around
Some Questions I
- Do you often question how others
should be living?
- What does this person mirror to
you about yourself?
- What is this person showing you
about yourself that you don’t want to see? That you might be
- Have you tried to really listen
and understand why someone does what they do?
In This Episode You Will
- Three keys to get people to
- The unpleasant effects of trying
to attack people to make them change.
- The first step you need to take in
order to get others to shift.
- How to know when people are ready
- Why imposing your vision onto
others and trying to will them to change is not an effective