Jun 29, 2021
gives you an opportunity to express your soul, an opportunity to
express what you’ve learned.”
Episode Summary: Have you ever felt
the urge to write a book? Have you ever felt the world needs to
read your story? If you answered yes to these questions, then this
week’s episode is for you. I will be sharing some tips and advice
on how to write a best-selling book. If you want to be that
best-seller and make your mark in this world, listen to this
episode. You will be inspired.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- A key reason and what it means to write a
- The 3 important steps to be inspired to write your
- How to motivate yourself to sit down and
- Communication techniques that will help you in the
writing production process.
- The most important lesson - How to follow your soul
while writing your book.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- What are some things to note before starting to
write a book?
- What are the reasons why people do not follow
through when they begin writing?
- What is the importance of feedback in writing a
- Do we need to give ourselves timelines in writing a
- What are the repercussions for writing for the