Jan 4, 2022
"True strength is having
the courage to face and deal with the truth. Being strong means
being real, not pretending that the real isn't happening...that’s
Episode Summary: Dr. Barbara de
Angelis joins us again on SoulTalk for our first episode in 2022 to
help us redefine success, connect with our soul curriculum and work
with the ever-changing state of the world today. How can you move
through feeling stuck and come out the other side in a deeper, more
meaningful, soulful way? Listen to this episode and learn how to
develop a daily spiritual practice that will help catapult you into
your next level in 2022. Let’s do this together!
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The one question to ask yourself when you feel
stuck and how to move through it.
- How to use suffering as a catalyst to serve
- The one thing you can do before meeting your
- How to know when the Universe is redirecting you
when in pursuit of your dream.
- How to determine your soul accomplishments and
goals in this lifetime.
- What the road to misery is and how to turn it
- The caveat to success and how to access this within
- The difference between being an influencer and
- How to develop your spiritual practice and live it
Some Questions I Ask:
- Where can we begin to move beyond the feeling of
being stuck? What is the process?
- How do we know what our soul curriculum is?
- How do we know what goals to set, especially given
the ever-changing dynamic of the economy?
- What are soul goals?
- How do we open to the deeper dimension of our soul
- How have you not gotten stuck in a certain identity
of success with the subjects of your books and teachings?
- Is there anywhere that you are guided to go that's
scary for you right now?
Email Barbara to receive special FREE gifts just for you as a
listener of SoulTalk >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Barbara and her work here: http://barbaradeangelis.com/