Jan 12, 2021
"In any conflict, challenge, or disagreement,
when all involved share the deepest level of how they really feel
with love, the situation tends to resolve itself."
Episode Summary: In 2020, many of us
most likely faced disagreements with those we love. We may have
found that we had different viewpoints on what we felt were
important topics in our lives, such as political viewpoints or
health concerns. Sometimes disagreements can be the perfect gift to
opening your soul and expanding your consciousness. Listen to this
episode and learn the 3 keys to dealing with disagreements with
those you love and how this can expand your soul and take you to
your next level.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Learn 3 important keys to facing disagreements with
those you love.
- How your beliefs play a key factor in disagreements
and conflicts with others.
- The most important aspect to focus on when you are
disagreeing with someone.
- How your conditioning can prevent you from being
open and communicate effectively.
- The key benefit in being open to another’s point of
- How being with only those that have the same beliefs
as you can limit your life.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- What is the best way to disagree with those you
- How can being around like-minded people prevent you
from growing and expanding?
- How can your associations affect your communication
- What happens to your relationship when you impose
your beliefs on others?
- What is the first thing you should do when you find
yourself in a disagreement?