Nov 27, 2018
"There is no such thing as a good or bad memory, it’s just a
trained and untrained memory."
Episode Summary: Two of the most costly words
in any language are “I forgot”. A better memory can mean a better
life, but we often think that a good memory is a genetic trait.
Listen to this episode as Jim Kwik, learning and memory expert,
explains how your brain can be trained and shares 10 simple keys to
unleash your genius.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How did you go from being a child with learning difficulties to
a learning expert?
- Is everyone capable of demonstrating the same power you
- What can people do to train their brain?
- What can someone do to increase their success?
- What 3 keys to life would you pass on to the next
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The importance of training yourself to do the uncomfortable
- Why making your bed every morning is good for your brain.
- 10 keys to improving your brain performance.
- Different kinds of intelligence that are not measured by
- The importance of creating healthy brain habits.
- 5 keys to maximize your sleep