Nov 12, 2019
"Knowledge brings confidence, because the more you know, the
more sure of yourself you are."
Episode Summary: In
this heartfelt episode, Tony Gaskins openly shares about his past
as a toxic partner in a relationship and how that inspired him to
become a relationship coach. He talks about the connection between
a person’s pain and their purpose, as well the importance of being
authentic and honest to strengthen your self-esteem and find the
right person for you.
Some Questions I
- What inspired you to make a
decision to be a role model for relationships?
- What did you do within yourself to
heal, to transform and to let go?
- What stopped you from giving up
when things went wrong?
- How did you find your true
purpose? What is your advice for someone to find their
- What is the secret to your success
on social media?
In This Episode You Will
- How to deal with your
- The key question to ask yourself
to find your purpose.
- How to strengthen your belief in
- The most important
thing women should know about men.
- The number one way to know if
someone is the right person for you.