Oct 27, 2020
"Thinking is part of our survival, and it's part of
flourishing. But we have a choice as to whether we're going to be
living in fearful thoughts or whether we're going to be living in a
much more awake and immediate presence."
Episode Summary: A lot of you
might be experiencing a sense of fear and uncertainty this year. It
can be challenging to remain centered and find peace within. Tara
Brach, an internationally renowned meditation teacher, psychologist
and author, teaches us how to manage our deepest thoughts, our good
and bad feelings, and how to create the kind of world we all want
to live in from a place of self-awareness. Listen to this inspiring
episode and learn why it is so important to bring more compassion,
mindfulness and kindness to ourselves.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to move from a state of anger to action and transform that
energy into something beneficial for all.
- How to manage our deepest feelings by reconnecting with our
- The 3 keys to practice the sacred art of pausing and be more
connected with yourself.
- How to accept reality and change your perspective to improve
- How to recognize and work with what we feel within when
adversity occurs in our life.
- The 3 most important lessons to live and love radically.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- Where do we start to make the change we want to see in the
- How can you make room to feel anger for injustices and create
- How do you manage your level of anger and stress when it is
- What ways can we become more expansive to new things, and how
do we cultivate more of that?
- What would you say to someone who doesn't want to be present in
their own reality?
- How do you deal with your thoughts so that you can expand your
sense of inner peace?
- Is there a point where compassion can be dangerous?