Jan 19, 2021
"If you can take that thing you're passionate
about and attach it to something bigger than yourself, then that
has all kinds of additional peak performance benefits.”
Episode Summary: Get in the flow
this week with one of the world's leading experts on high
performance, Steven Kotler. I am honored to have him back for the
second time on SoulTalk where Steven reminds us of the importance
of recharging our energies to achieve everything we have always
wanted. Listen to this episode and learn how to reconnect with your
passions, get curious about the unknown, and stay excited about
your truest, sincere goals.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The 6 steps to practice everyday to find your
passion and expand your potential.
- How to keep your brain at the minimum level to
perform at your best.
- How to get in the flow of your life by setting the
- How to achieve anything, from your day to day
actions to your biggest challenges.
- How to master your mind and body to achieve its
maximum performance in your life.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- What are intrinsic motivators and why are they so
- What can we do if we are not passionate about
something? How can we find our passion?
- How do we get out of a feeling of hopelessness to
thinking about a promising future?
- How can we improve our life during these
- How can we stay motivated for this coming