Oct 15, 2021
“We have a tremendous amount of choice on how we
respond, whether we take it to heart or we let go of
Episode Summary: Sharon Salzberg, a meditation pioneer and industry leader and
New York Times bestselling author, joins me this week
sharing a great reminder, that there is no small
act of kindness, and we need to do our bit to make this world a
better place. Listen to this episode and learn how to
cultivate a sense of self-compassion and self-love because you cannot truly love another until you know how to
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to clear negativity out
of your mind.
- How to work through and heal physical pain in your
- How to deal with the fear of dying.
- Simple mindfulness practices that are beneficial
and valuable to anyone’s well-being.
- How to cultivate a deeper sense of self-compassion
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How much of life do you feel we are in control
- How can we create the conditions that might be more
conducive to make the right choices?
- How do we start shifting our relationship with
negativity and fear?
- How do we deal with the fear of death or death of a
- How can someone paralyzed with fear get rid of it
and move past it?
- Is suffering necessary for spiritual growth?
Find out more about Sharon's work here: