May 12, 2020
“Awareness is like the sky, and panic is like the clouds.
The sky is free, and the clouds cannot change the nature of the
Episode Summary: Mingyur Rinpoche, an esteemed
Tibetan teacher, master of the Karma Kagyu and Nyingma lineages of
Tibetan Buddhism, joins us to share his ancient wisdom of Tibet, in
a fresh and practical way. He will give us steps to transform
suffering into something positive and worthy, and action steps to
take during this challenging time, such as focusing on loving,
serving, reflecting, and making impactful changes for your
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How do you use ‘panic' as a support for your meditation?
- Is suffering necessary? Is there another way for us to evolve
and grow without having to suffer?
- How can we be vigilant in not getting attached to our
- How can you guide us to make peace with the inevitability of
death, so we can live freely and in peace?
- How much of our life is predestined? And how much are we really
in control of our lives?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The keys to overcome suffering and your mind.
- The best moment to transform yourself, for real.
- The definition of what this pandemic is bringing to us as a
- How to connect with your true fundamental nature more deeply
- A healthy way to redirect the feeling of panic and use it as a
benefit to your evolution.