Apr 13, 2021
“While you may not understand
how you created a situation you're in, what you do understand is
that you're a Creator.”
Episode Summary: Mike Dooley is a New York Times best-selling author and
creator of the wildly popular “Notes from the Universe”. In today’s
enlightening interview, Mike talks about how your thoughts become
things and the key action steps in manifesting miracles in your
life. Listen to this episode and be inspired to use visualization
and positive thinking to manifest anything you want as well as key
concepts to help you work through your fears and live the life of
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What it means to be an
‘unintentional manifestor’ and how to shift this to one of
- How karma is and is not
related to your current reality and how to shift your karma to
create the life you want.
- Specific things you can do
to work through your fears on a daily basis.
- A new way of defining
- Key action steps that are
important to take in order to manifest miracles in all areas of
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How can we move out of victim consciousness?
- How much does karma come into play with our outcome
in life and how can we shift it?
- What do you mean when you say thoughts become
things? Do all thoughts become things?
- How can you relate the concept of thoughts becomes
things with the COVID situation happening around the world
- Is there a way to unhook yourself from a negative
thinking loop cycle?
- What are some of the best ‘hacks’ or secrets to
creating a money miracle?
- How do you know when it’s time to give up on your
dream or to keep going?
You can click here to find out more about Mike's work: www.tut.com.