Mar 3, 2020
"In marketing there is no rules,
you just have to keep your eyes open and find ways to get your
product out there."
Listen to this episode as Karl Kani, Godfather of urban streetwear
and legendary entrepreneur, shares the secrets to creating a
cultural fashion revolution and explains the key reason some people
achieve success and others don’t. He tells the story behind his
famous label and how a time of crisis led him to re-focus his drive
and become the 3rd most important brand in Europe.
Some Questions I
- How does a kid from Brooklyn get
into fashion? How did you get started?
- When you started, did you always
know that it was going to go global? Or were you surprised as it
- How do you keep from being
arrogant or complacent after so much success?
- During the time when things got
challenging, did you ever feel like giving up?
- What was your worst and best
- What does success mean to you? How
has it evolved?
In This Episode You Will
- The key to being a good
- How to stay inspired to keep
creating and not get into a comfort zone.
- The code to success, in any area
of your life.
- 3 key elements to creating a
- Two things you need to keep in
mind to become a good marketer.
- How to get over the desire for
wanting people’s validation.