Jul 9, 2019
“Health is being in harmony in body, mind and spirit. It’s
having good physical, mental and spiritual health.”
Episode Summary: Health is a very popular topic
these days. Everyone has a different opinion on what you need to do
or eat to be healthy. In this episode, Dr Josh Axe author
Dirt: Why Leaky Gut May Be the Root Cause of Your Health
Problems and 5 Surprising Steps to Cure It and founder
of what many consider the #1 natural health website in the world
today, shares some amazing insights on what it really means to be
healthy and the intricate connection between your health, your
faith and your emotions.
Some Questions I Ask
- What inspired you to begin your journey into natural medicine?
What was your motivation?
- Where would someone start to get healthy?
- Is there a right diet? How do you find the best diet?
- Are there any foods that we think are healthy, but you have
found are actually detrimental?
- Can anyone heal or are there situations where it’s just not
- What is prayer to you? How is it important in your experience
In This Episode You Will Learn
- The definition of ‘healthy’.
- One small, simple change in your habits that is a key factor in
- The negative effects of sugar and how to eliminate its
- One common denominator in healthy people, regardless of their
type of diet.
- Two specific factors that determine why some people heal and
- The connection between emotions and health.