Jun 25, 2019
"Everyone has a spark of creativity within them, some people
were just lucky enough to have it nurtured as they were growing
Episode Summary: There is a widespread belief
that creativity is a gift bestowed upon just a select few. That you
are either born being creative or not. Listen to this episode as
Julia Cameron, award-winning poet and writer of the best-selling
book, “The Artist’s Way”, talks about nurturing your creative spark
and shares some powerful tools to help you unleash your creative
genius, quiet your inner critic and move beyond your
Some Questions I Ask:
- What was your journey in terms of accessing your creativity and
turning it into a career?
- Is creativity something you are born with - is it a gift?
- How do you find inspiration?
- Was there ever a moment in your life where you felt like giving
up? What did you do and what kept you going?
- How do you define success in the creative world?
- What has been your relationship around money?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- 3 tools to develop your creativity.
- A powerful practice to help you stay motivated.
- What to do when you are facing resistance.
- How to move beyond negative voices and prevent them from
shutting you down.
- How to distinguish between true guidance and something
manufactured by the mind.