Jun 4, 2019
"The more you handle the small steps impeccably, the more
the Universe will entrust you with the big rewards."
Episode Summary: Putting things off for
later is something we have all done. We often postpone unpleasant
or challenging tasks until we have no choice, or worse yet, we
never start. Procrastination can cost us years of our lives and
endless regrets down the line. Listen to this episode to learn why
we procrastinate and how to get over it, today.
Some Questions I Ask
- What have you been putting off and what is it costing you?
- If you can’t handle the small stuff, how will you handle the
- What is it time for you to do?
- What is life calling you to express?
- What have you been avoiding?
In This Episode You Will Learn
- 3 reasons we procrastinate and how to overcome them.
- The correlation between consistency and success.
- How getting clarity on your motives for doing what you do will
help you stay focused on the task at hand.
- Why drama is not a sustainable way of achieving success.
- 5 keys to avoid procrastinating.
- The one main reason to stop putting things off for