May 28, 2019
"You don’t have to be courageous to start doing what you
love. Just begin."
Episode Summary: Money is a constant worry in
most of our minds. Whether we have it or we don’t have it, it
occupies a big portion of our energy. Listen to this episode as Ken
Honda, best-selling author who has sold over 7 million books
in Japan, explains the difference between happy and unhappy money.
Learn how a simple shift in your approach to paying the bills can
free the flow of abundance in your life.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How did you get into the field of writing about money?
- Did you have a sense that you were going to be this
- What would you say to someone who is in a job they hate?
- Is there something people can do to cultivate a deeper trust in
- Are there any beliefs or misconceptions that block money?
- How can someone find their purpose?
- Did you ever feel like giving up? What kept you going through
the challenging moments in your life?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Two steps to translate your passion into making money.
- One important trait to embrace that will affect your flow of
- The secret key to embracing grace in your life.
- How to move beyond wanting external validation.
- The biggest common denominator that consistently blocks people
from making money.