Apr 30, 2019
"The universe does not do do-overs, make mistakes or repeat
itself, and it does not do meaningless acts. So who we are has
meaning, value and is one-of-a-kind."
Episode Summary: Success is an elusive
concept. It is easy to feel unworthy or unsuccessful when comparing
yourself to the rich and famous. However, celebrity and success are
not necessarily synonymous. Listen to this insightful interview
with Michael Beckwith, founder and spiritual director of the Agape
International Spiritual Center, and learn how unlock the beauty,
creativity and success in all areas of your life.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Why are we afraid of our greatness?
- What would be the first steps to take on the path to surrender
to a bigger vision?
- How can someone shift from the feeling of unworthiness to
- How much of our path is destined? How much can we control?
- What is the difference between being a success and being a
- What does it take to be a good leader?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Two things that stop people from fulfilling their
- The difference between Fate and Destiny.
- The definition of Character.
- How to achieve a greater sense of worldly success.
- Two of the most powerful questions you can ask yourself in any
- The greatest challenges we face as a species.