Jun 3, 2020
“Your parents may not be perfect human beings, as they too
are souls on this journey of life and are here to learn lessons
Episode Summary: Relationships with parents can
be challenging. Whether you have an amazing relationship or a
difficult relationship with your parents, there are a few things to
consider if you want to transform your relationship. In this
episode, I’ll share some deep thoughts and possibly a different
perspective that will help you live a life that is more joyful and
meaningful for you and your relationship with your parents.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How can I understand my parents?
- What are the lessons that your soul is seeking to learn with
- How can I let go the idea of trying to change my parents?
- How can I improve my relationship with my parents?
- What can I do to accept my parents as they really are?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to transform one of the most important relationships in
your life, your parents.
- 3 keys to accepting your parents and their behavior.
- How to let go of negative feelings, accept and forgive your
- How to understand your parents in a much deeper way that can
help improve your relationship.
- How the relationship with your parents can affect your other
- How to accept your parents and the life they live.