Aug 20, 2019
"There is a high chance that everything you’re
looking for is in how you serve the world. It’s all in the
Episode Summary: New York Times best-selling
author of White Hot
Truth and Fire
Starter Sessions, Danielle LaPorte shares how she went
through what she calls a ‘living death’ and came out stronger on
the other side. She talks about her relationship with validation,
how to deal with disappointment, as well as sharing some of her
secrets to access the creative zone as a writer.
Some Questions I Ask:
- How did you start on the path of personal growth? What
- During your time of crisis, how did you move through
negotiation with life to that space of acceptance?
- In those dark moments, what did your prayers sound like? What
were you praying?
- As you went through this time, did your definition of success
shift? How do you define success?
- What’s your relationship with goal setting?
- How do you deal with disappointment?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- A new definition of
- The key reason you should
work from enthusiasm.
- The real purpose of life
and the effects of living a
life without purpose.
- 4 ways to deal with the
feeling of envy.
- A simple practice to
improve your productivity.
- How to deal with public