Jan 26, 2021
“You have the opportunity to see how deeply you
can go into this moment and experience the inherent bliss, the
inherent joy, the deep sense of aliveness that is within
Episode Summary: If you had the
opportunity to sit down for tea or coffee with me, what are the
questions you would like to ask me? It's time for Part 2 of my
‘Coffee with Kute’ segment where I answer some of your intimate
questions submitted to me personally about how to stay motivated
during the lockdowns of this pandemic, exploring the subject of
religion, and what the true meaning of giving is and how to share
your gifts with the world. Grab your cup of tea and coffee now and
let’s flow! Enjoy.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to create a routine that will help you stay
motivated and focused during the lockdowns at home.
- How to cleanse the energy and aspects of your life
that no longer serve your highest.
- How to trust the timing of Universe to grow and
expand into your best version.
- The difference between giving and receiving from a
place of authenticity.
- How to live your life and practice your
spirituality fully on your own terms.
- How to heal your past experiences by accepting the
true love that lives within us all.
Some Questions That I Ask:
- How can you remain positive when it feels like
"Groundhog Day" in this quarantine?
- What aspects of yourself have you suppressed?
- How can we begin to get closer to what we need in
- What is the source of happiness?
- How can we find the balance between giving and
- What are your thoughts around the Bible? Do you
practice it and believe in it?
- What is the definition of healing to you?