Apr 7, 2020
“Each relationship serves a different function and purpose
in your life. Ultimately, every single relationship you are in is
for your growth, evolution and learning.”
Episode Summary: When we spend our time trying
to control the lives of those we love, we’re putting our power, our
freedom, our joy, our happiness in the hands of someone else.
Listen to this episode as I share the secret to real freedom when
it comes to changing other people and how to shift your focus to a
more empowering way of thinking.
Some Questions I Ask:
- What is the secret to getting other people to change?
- How is trying to change other people taking your power
- How can I stop controlling other people?
- Am I ready to receive what others are ready to give me?
- How can I accept another without judgment?
- What does this person mirror to me about myself?
In this Episode you will learn:
- 3 key questions to ask yourself when you are challenged by
- A key element to all relationships that will change
- How to honor and love yourself unconditionally.
- How communication is a key element to honoring your
- How acceptance of another is an important part of your own