Apr 2, 2019
“If you really want to optimize
yourself as a complete human, you must focus on the body, the mind,
and the spirit, not just one of those
Episode Summary: Taking care of yourself is not easy, particularly if you do
not have healthy habits. In this episode, Ben Greenfield, one of
the world’s top 100 most influential people in health and fitness,
shares some of the first steps anyone looking for healthier
lifestyle can take. From the best workouts to supplements, these
are the secrets to becoming an optimized human being.
Some Questions I Ask:
- Is there a first place to start taking care of yourself? What
is the first thing you can do in the beginning?
- Are there any core habits that you consider fundamental for
individuals to cultivate health?
- Are there any specific things that you find particularly
helpful in cultivating the spirit?
- Are there important supplements we can take to optimize our
brain and mental awareness?
- What are some of the worst and best things we can eat?
- What are the most important lessons you would pass on the next
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The 2 most important things to control in your diet.
- What complete human optimization means.
- Hidden environmental factors that affect your health.
- How to keep your mind healthy.
- The best way to exercise.
- The connection between spiritual and physical health.