Dec 10, 2019
"Self-sabotage is a deliberate
and intentional attempt to keep you safely ensconced in the life
Gary John Bishop is the best-selling author
of Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of
Your Head and Into Your Life. In this
episode, he generously shares the story of how he went from
musician to transformational author. He talks openly about the
reasons behind our self-sabotage and how to live a life of
Some Questions I
- What occurred to take you from
Scotland to being a nationally best-selling author?
- When you did a workshop for the
first time, what was the biggest insight and biggest breakthrough
- How can you get to a space of
acceptance in a strained relationship?
- Why do we sabotage ourselves and
how can we begin shifting that pattern?
- Was there ever a time when you
felt like giving up? If so, what kept you going?
- Are there any lessons you can
share for aspiring authors?
In This Episode You Will
- Keys to improving the relationship
with your parents.
- An important reason you should not
set goals for your life.
- How to live your life from your
- A powerful exercise to deal with
- How to move beyond self-limiting
- The one thing to consider when you