May 21, 2019
“Self-compassion is a courageous gift that you choose to
give yourself regardless of what you achieved.”
Episode Summary: Judging stems from the idea
that our persona should be perfect. This idea of perfection,
however, is vague and ever-changing. In order to achieve this
so-called perfection, we sometimes judge ourselves very
harshly for our perceived faults and mistakes. This only leads to
more suffering. Listen to this episode to learn 3 keys to stop the
judging for good.
Some Questions I Ask
- What if you didn’t have to stop judging yourself in order to
stop judging yourself?
- Where are you seeking perfection?
- What if trying to stop judging yourself is actually keeping you
- What would happen if you stopped judging yourself?
- How do you stop the cycle of judging yourself?
In This Episode You Will Learn
- Why judging yourself is not an issue.
- How being free of judgement is about shifting your relationship
- Why you need to embrace your “imperfect” humanity and how to do
- Where all judging stems from.
- Why bullying yourself into transformation is not a good