Jul 25, 2018
“Life should not be as hard as we make it
sometimes. Go with the flow of the universe and work in tune with
things, and you will be better off.“
Born with a defective leg and
bedridden for long periods of time, Susan Miller overcame great
odds to become a best-selling author and world-renowned astrologer.
She is the founder of Astrology Zone, where she publishes monthly
horoscopes. She is internationally read and has launched an
award-winning app. In this episode, she talks about the importance
of timing in our lives and how astrology gives us insights into the
people around us. She also shares with us her productivity
techniques and a recipe for success.
Some Questions I
- What kept you going through
difficult times? Did you ever feel like giving up?
- How much of our lives is a direct
result of our planets?
- Can we influence or negotiate with the planets?
- When it comes to love, how do we
know who is compatible with who?
- Can a date change the tone of an
- How do you move through your own
- What advice would you give your
children about life?
In This Episode You Will
- How astrology works and what it
really means for each person.
- How to become an astrologer - it’s
not only a gift - anyone can learn it.
- The characteristics of the main
planets in astrology and how they relate to life on
- How does love compatibility work
with the charts and the planets.
- Why the position of the planets is
important for big events.
- How to find your individual
formula for success.